I get my best ideas in the barn as I groom my horse, Nifty. The dogs keep a careful distance as I lift a hoof and scrape it out, then move on to the next one. The repetition soothes me. I begin to dream of women like me: restless women on the edge, women who want to trust that love can last forever, and that being sentimental sometimes is not contemptible, and that good men are not so hard to find if you keep slogging along, seeking a melody to fit your words. So that’s who and what I write about: restless women searching. Please slog along with us. Love, Christine
Watch the trailer below!
Please view this one minute trailer to get a taste of The Rage of Plum Blossoms. The story takes place all over New York City: Chinatown, West Village, Central Park, Tiffany & Co. and you will never known whom to trust—well, until the end.
NEWS FOR RESTLESS WOMEN (and MEN)
- The Rage of Plum Blossoms with its restless heroine, Quinn Jones, was in the top 100 Mysteries on Amazon’s best seller list and was # 3 in its subcategory of Women’s Adventures.
- Tell Me When It Hurts with its very restless heroine, Archer Loh, is feeling a resurgence from readers who are enjoying my second book and taking at look back at my first.
- Hemingway’s Daughter is in development, but I think you will enjoy Finn Hemingway, fictional daughter of literary giant, Ernest Hemingway.
Kindle Reader Giveaway!
Update! I do not have 50 sign ups yet but I will do a random drawing by end of November and declare a winner regardless of the number of signups! I don’t think it is fair for you all who have signed up to wait! So stay tuned!
Ahem! I was overly ambitious on my give away and don’t want all who have subscribed to be waiting indefinitely! So I am amending the contest to have two giveaways.
- When i have 50 signed up, I will do a random drawing so early signers-up have a chance to win the Kindle reader too.
- The one hundredth person to sign up for my mailing list will receive a Kindle reader. The contest is live so sign up below for your chance to win.
Thank you so very much for reading and signing up. Best, Christine